Taking sleeping Pills!

Naiwen

Giving Member
Reaction score
I've scheduled an appointment by phone with my GP today to have some sleeping pills prescribed to me. It's been 6 months since I've been sleeping badly currently in life having dissociation and stress and anxiety attacks at night. I hope with them, I can sleep well at last.

lavalamp

Community Assistant
Reaction score
I've taken sleeping pills quite recently. They helped a lot to get me back into a better sleeping pattern. My sleep still isn't perfect, but its much better than it was and I'm not taking the sleeping pills anymore, but I know I have them if I need them. Hope they work for you too!

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
I haven't taken sleeping pills but I have taken Diazepam and they knocked me out.
Hope they help you @Naiwen my sleep pattern is awful too.

Joshua Farrell

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I've never liked sleeping pills of any type. I really just dislike having to take something to knock me out. Most of the stuff I had used previously to help fall asleep for various reasons (usual reason is taking it, in addition to taking pain meds), had addiction warnings that sure did scare me from wanting to use them consistently. I hope you are being careful with taking them Naiwen!

Top Bottom