• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Struggling

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling anxious. It's understandable to be nervous going out after 8 months. Hopefully you had at least an okay experience when you were out and you will be more relaxed next time. *Hugs*

I found myself a very efficient way to get rid of anger and anxiety. We have a pond nearby. It is a natural pond with everything find in one that is comfortable for human use. There are a couple of friends, we have recently made it a habit to swim a bit The pond is wide and a bit deep. But nothing dangerous but strong enough to pose challenge and excitement. So exercise is also getting involved, so the activity is healthy.

Hey hope you are doing better. I know it is though but you gotta face the fears and make youself confident enough to do small steps. Going outside was a good thing! Keep doing it!

I know what anxiety can do to your body and brain. My spouse has battled with anxiety for a long time, she was under medication for a long time, she even tried alternative medicine to control her conditions. When you have anxiety, you need to have people who care about you around you.