• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Are You Religious?

<t>Are You Religious?</t>

• <t>Yes</t>

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • <t>No</t>

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • <t>No but I was</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't really say I was ever a religious person, but in my younger days I did go to church and I was even in the choir. It's where I learned to play piano. But I only went to church to make my mother happy.

No. My mother was raised catholic but I wasn't raised catholic. My older brother and sister made their communions but my younger siblings and I never did. My mother just stopped practicing it then and found another church.

I am not religious. I am a Christian and I treat everyone how I want to be treated. I leave today's issues in Gods' loving hands. I pray and listen to worship music,go to church)I'm trying to find another one) and do Bible studies with the radio ministry.

It would be difficult for me to live my life without Jesus in it.

I gave up practicing traditional, man-made religion in exchange for a true relationship with God through Christ. I have never looked back or regretted it for one minute.

Foxy post_id=7743 time=1598280764 user_id=73 said:
I gave up practicing traditional, man-made religion in exchange for a true relationship with God through Christ. I have never looked back or regretted it for one minute.
Yes foxy people get that confused, a religion/ religious man made rules. A relationship with Jesus is different.

Im not religious but I would like to consider myself a Christian. I do believe but still have doubts and questions.

I’ve always said that god can
1613125769432.gif

And I stand by that statement 😁