• <t>No</t>

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • <t>No but I was</t>

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Kivessin

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't really say I was ever a religious person, but in my younger days I did go to church and I was even in the choir. It's where I learned to play piano. But I only went to church to make my mother happy.

Nilla

Kind Member
Reaction score
No. My mother was raised catholic but I wasn't raised catholic. My older brother and sister made their communions but my younger siblings and I never did. My mother just stopped practicing it then and found another church.

stluee

Kind Member
Reaction score
I am not religious. I am a Christian and I treat everyone how I want to be treated. I leave today's issues in Gods' loving hands. I pray and listen to worship music,go to church)I'm trying to find another one) and do Bible studies with the radio ministry.

It would be difficult for me to live my life without Jesus in it.

Foxy

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
I gave up practicing traditional, man-made religion in exchange for a true relationship with God through Christ. I have never looked back or regretted it for one minute.

stluee

Kind Member
Reaction score
Foxy post_id=7743 time=1598280764 user_id=73 said:
I gave up practicing traditional, man-made religion in exchange for a true relationship with God through Christ. I have never looked back or regretted it for one minute.
Yes foxy people get that confused, a religion/ religious man made rules. A relationship with Jesus is different.

A

Anonymous.

Im not religious but I would like to consider myself a Christian. I do believe but still have doubts and questions.

mist

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
I’ve always said that god can
[Talk Mental Health.com] Are You Religious?

And I stand by that statement 😁

Top Bottom