• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Are you a political person ?

Well for me it depends if I am interested in any topic happening at the time I read I will start discussing it. Most people argue and hate each other just because of these politics and I don't like it, many can't have a good debate without it getting into a full-blown argument.

There are so many things to discuss with our failing governments many of us should be coming up with ideas to help solve problems, I know many will say they won't listen but if you have enough following and put your ideas through to the correct people your ideas may get heard.

What is your thought on politics?

I think if you are not paying attention to what is going on around you and in the world that you are somewhat of an idiot! That being said, I have learned when I need to tune out every day so that it don't all make me too upset. I think like everything else you have to be careful how much you allow yourself to consume.

Yes I am to a major degree and today left the Dem party after probably 60 yrs being a member. The are the problem in our world. But not a fanatic and won't argue with t hose so deep in the lib kool aid.

I am not a member of any political party, but I sideline with a certain political beliefs. Therefore, I am a political person.

Never, I never loved the way politics is played here in my country, too bizarre. That the politicians uses money to bribe some persons in order to win elections and also buy favour furthermore to rule in an unjust way when elected.

I really don't care about politics and I don't even watch the news anymore because of its junk entertainment values. My 2 cents.

There are a few select political issues I am interested in that I will talk about sometimes. But I am not one to bash politicians on social media or anything.

What does it mean to be a political person, someone who is involved directly with politics, or someone who is politically conscious? I am not involved with politics but I am politically conscious.

I love politics, but it's like setting off a nuke. I mean, it's tough to be political without becoming a smarty-pants and I'm guilty of it too. Anyway, you don't want to work at a job where politics can get you fired. Some places are simply too tipped in one direction politically.

I don't consider myself to be a political person, but more and more I find that I have to be well versed on the goings on in the political world. My husband's family is HUGELY political and to the point where they berate those who disagree with their viewpoints. It's shocking and disheartening. There is one cousin who believes differently than they do and he was mocked and shamed but now the things he had posted in the past on social media has come to light to be true and he's demanding they all apologize, but it's crickets.

I don't like to talk about politics, because it just causes too much drama and bickering. You can try to have a civil debate with someone, but 9 times out of 10 it turns to ugly name calling and berating quick.

I don't like to talk about politics, because it just causes too much drama and bickering. You can try to have a civil debate with someone, but 9 times out of 10 it turns to ugly name calling and berating quick.

I think people turn to name calling when they run out of facts. Their defenses pick up and it's fight or flight mode...and fight seems to win. I know at that point when someone starts flaming that the conversation isn't going to get any better and it's over.