Anger Management Issues?

Naiwen

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
I’ve so much trouble managing my anger myself thanks to my Asperger’s, bipolar type 1 and generalized mood disorder. Anyone suffering from it too yourself?

diane15

Kind Member
Reaction score
I’ve so much trouble managing my anger myself thanks to my Asperger’s, bipolar type 1 and generalized mood disorder. Anyone suffering from it too yourself?
what is Asperger's bipolar 1, i have mood disorder, but i have to take 2 meds and i have a therapist right now i skype 2days a week, what has been going on that you are feeling like this? What has set you off?

Naiwen

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
what is Asperger's bipolar 1, i have mood disorder, but i have to take 2 meds and i have a therapist right now i skype 2days a week, what has been going on that you are feeling like this? What has set you off?
Anything could actually.

diane15

Kind Member
Reaction score
Anything could actually.
what is Aspergers bipolar 1 never heard of it.d is it part of the disease and what does it do, very curious , i love to learn about my disease, i found our i have bipolar 2 but the 1st one is more severe, i feel sad about those with that

Nomad

Kind Member
Reaction score
I have issues with my anger. When I was in the 7th grade I was taken to a psychiatrist. He said I was fine, my anger was just a human response to the situation and people that I don't feel right. However, sometimes my anger has put me in a great problem.

Top Bottom