So stressed

Eagleheart

Kind Member
Reaction score
My husband is ill and it's made me feel very anxious.
He was due to have his gall bladder removed earlier this year but the virus put an end to that. Tonight he's having severe pain. It's triggered my anxiety so badly. That's all really. I just needed to get it off my chest.

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
If he is in that much pain [mention]Eagleheart[/mention] won't he go to A&E?
Hope that he feels better soon. :inlove

Eagleheart

Kind Member
Reaction score
He's too stubborn [mention]Catsmother[/mention] and he's scared to death of having the operation. He already postponed it twice. He was told that if he postpones it again then he will be discharged from the waiting list. He really needs to get the operation. But he's refusing to accept that.

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
Eagleheart post_id=6498 time=1598048847 user_id=52 said:
He's too stubborn @Catsmother and he's scared to death of having the operation. He already postponed it twice. He was told that if he postpones it again then he will be discharged from the waiting list. He really needs to get the operation. But he's refusing to accept that.

I would rather have the operation than to be in pain. He won't even feel anything.

pat

Honest Member
Reaction score
Im getting every illness that is going with the loss of my Pete stress brings everything on.

Eagleheart

Kind Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that [mention]pat[/mention]
My husband was okay in the end. But he's got to do something about his diet or this will keep happening.

Top Bottom