• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

is this a disrespect

i did something today

it might be a disrespect idk

i was getting the rubbish into the outside wheelie bin ready for collection tomorrow

and most of Ebony's furs off of the staircase i had swept up

i put it all in one of the bin bags without thinking and now i cant identify which bin bag its in, its all in the bin outside

if i let it all go to the bin lorry etc will that be a disrespect to my angel Ebony

i got two memorials for her in the house without her furs

i keep thinking my friend from the suicide prevention forum (freshhell her username was) and Ebony was the same

Ebony was my second chance to save freshhell

idk if i getting tangled in my brain though

They are seperate. And from what I know you went above and beyond for both of them. It is sad. But its a part of life that beings leave. But in no way is this your fault or are you to blame.

Blame is something you do yourself. Eventhough I think there is not a bone in your body that wants to do harm or is bad.

i did something today

it might be a disrespect idk

i was getting the rubbish into the outside wheelie bin ready for collection tomorrow

and most of Ebony's furs off of the staircase i had swept up

i put it all in one of the bin bags without thinking and now i cant identify which bin bag its in, its all in the bin outside

if i let it all go to the bin lorry etc will that be a disrespect to my angel Ebony

i got two memorials for her in the house without her furs
idk. hugs

They are seperate. And from what I know you went above and beyond for both of them. It is sad. But its a part of life that beings leave. But in no way is this your fault or are you to blame.

Blame is something you do yourself. Eventhough I think there is not a bone in your body that wants to do harm or is bad.
well said

Guilt can cause a lot of problems, you need to overcome it. There is something called forgiveness, you need to forgive yourself. Forgiving yourself is harder than forgiving other people but once you can do it, you will start experiencing true happiness.