• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Funny pet stories

Post funny stories about your pets here - past pets or current pets

One funny pet story is the following (and yes this is 100% true), my first cat Beauty one day brought a mouse home with her, really proud of herself cause she was a run away from everything first and figure it out later type, she puts it down near my brother's (parked) car to show her meowmy (me) and my brother what she got, mouse feels her letting go of it, jumps up and runs, Beauty was like "HOLY CRAP ON A POGO STICK IT MOVED!!!!!! HELLP!!!!!!!!" she dives under brother's car to escape from the terrifying cat-eating-mouse, stays under there while the mouse runs off back to the fields, she then peeps out to make sure it's gone, then when she's convinced she runs out from her hiding place and dashes back to the house to get back inside and find a safer hiding place just in case the mouse decides to come back and look for her to eat her :LOL:

That's hilarious!

My daughter's guinea pig likes to throw temper tantrums! If she doesn't get what she wants (and we don't really know what that is), she'll throw her things around her cage and dump over her food bowl. It's funny to watch such a little thing act so ferocious.

I don't have any funny stories that I can think of right now lol But I love reading about others. I hope more people share stories in here. Our pets have some odd & strange antics. While I don't have a story per se, just being around my pets makes me laugh & relieve stress.