• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

My girlie Willow's diary from adoption day 2018

Willow: First weekend at home​

November 04, 2018
Hi world, my name is Willow (I was called Mushroom before I was rehomed) and I wanted my new human meowmy to start me a blog so I can tell everyone all about my adventures in my life.

Yesterday was a very exciting day. I'd settled in my cage with the other cat I was sharing with when I saw my human aunties coming into the cage with a carrier. Uh oh, what's going on here? I know what carrier means, it means a trip to the vet!

It took two of my human aunties to catch me and put me in the carrier. They brought me out to the office in the carrier to hand me over to my new human meowmy.

My human meowmy then took charge of the carrier and we started the long journey away from where I thought I would stay forever, I was meowing loudly the whole way to let my human meowmy know that I don't like scary journeys.

I got very stressed and had a little whoopsie in my carrier but my human meowmy was very understanding and comforted me during the scary journey back.

We eventually arrived back to my new home where I found out I would be sharing with another cat called Tigger. Tigger met us at the door and I was very scared in the carrier so I had a hiss at her, but my human meowmy took me straight upstairs and let me out into a strange room. I crept out of the carrier and had a little wander round but then got scared and hid under the duvet. Human meowmy left me alone to settle in but left some yummy food down for me, which I came out and licked before going to hide again.

Later on, I had another human visitor who brought me some yummy chicken. I came out to say thank you by rubbing round before everything got too scary again, so I hid again for the rest of the night.

Today, I followed my human meowmy out of the bedroom when she had to get up early to go downstairs for a few minutes and I came face to face with Tigger again. I got scared again and had another hiss at Tigger to warn her away and this time Tigger kept her distance. I've ventured as far as the sitting room downstairs so far but going any further than that is too scary at the moment. Tigger's just watched me curiously so far.

I need to go find a safe place to hide again, I'll post again during the week, world.

Adventures this week so far​

November 06, 2018
Hi again world, this is Willow supervising my human again with typing a new blog post.

I've had another eventful week so far and it's only Tuesday! My human meowmy has had the sitting room door open and has let me explore the rest of the house, meaning I've come face to face with Tigger again several times now. This afternoon I've been able to sniff noses with Tigger with no hisses, growls or any fuss on the part of either of us. I've also been eating out of Tigger's bowl, which has meant Tigger ate out of my bowl and I've let her eat my share of dinner and I've eaten her share of dinner.

I'm getting more talkative to my human meowmy as well, I've given her a little half-meow-half-chirrup this afternoon and I was playing with a mousie last night, causing my human meowmy to get the camera out. As soon as I saw it in her hand I stopped playing and tried to convince her she'd seen Tigger playing, it wasn't me playing with mousie! She does not believe me though .....

I snoozed on the human bed for a little bit last night before getting scared by the whizzbangs and running off to find somewhere else to hide again. The whizzbangs can whizzbang off, I don't like them.

I am currently trying to convince my human that I would like to start going outside now please, but she says it's too soon and I might go missing.

I'm going to go finish up some of Tigger's leftovers now, speak again soon world.

New adventures and the Letter Monster​

November 09, 2018

Hi again world, I've had a few adventures over the past couple of days.

First adventure was my human meowmy let Tigger outside and when Tigger came back if I didn't realise it was Tigger so hissed at her before realising it was Tigger coming back in. Tigger smelled different which confused me and I got worried and fretted.

I've jumped in the bath today to find out why Tigger keeps telling me about Bath Mice, I discovered there's something wet in the bottom of the bath which got my paws, so I was trying to shake the soggy stuff off my paws to get rid of it.

Don't tell my human meowmy though, I gave Tigger a wash earlier and when I heard the door open I decided I was NOT going to carry on with the wash, I pretended it wasn't me washing Tigger, honest!

A dog newsletter arrived though the post as well, so I buried it under the mat. That's what I think to THAT coming through the letter box.

Me and Tigger have been running around playing chase-me-chase-me while human meowmy's been at work, don't tell her this either!

I've found where the yummy dreamies treats are kept and as soon as I can get to them I'm going to shred the bag and share all the dreamies with Tigger.

Time I went to stare at the dreamies treat tin again, see if human meowmy gets the hint that I really need some dreamies now. Until next time, world.

Dreamies treats and webbox treats​

November 10, 2018
My human meowmy is so silly. She left out a packet of webbox treats (she forgot it was on the table) and I decided to raid it from the table and chewed the packaging open to get to the yummy nomnoms. I also raided the treat tin for a bag of dreamies treats so human meowmy has Willow-proofed all the food now. Spoilsport.

I've also sneaked outside really quick for the first time, but I heard a neighbour moving around so got fretful and ran back inside to get away from the scary outside world.

Meowmy is on the lookout now for toys just for me, which I like the sound of. She says if Tigger gets feather toys she'll destroy them within minutes. That's what they are there for, surely? I've helped Tigger destroy one toy mousie already but meowmy does not know about that, we hid mousie under meowmy's bed to save for later. Don't tell her where it is though!

I'm going to go see if it's still there so Tigger can shred it if she wants to, but for now it's time I had a bit more dinner. Both me and Tigger save some dinner and play musical bowls with each other.

Speak again soon, world.

Weekend adventures and the Tunnel Monster​

November 12, 2018

Hi again world, Willow here.

There's been a lot of excitement this weekend and I'm not sure I like it. I followed Tigger outside when she went to make sure everything was okay out there, then got scared and didn't even dare come back inside without being called back in by human meowmy. I started off curiously, but fear got the better of me and I forgot the door was still open. The scary outside can stay out there, I want no part of it!

Meowmy says I may decide at a later time that outside isn't scary but I gave her a "you have GOT to be joking!" look.

I've been having some fun today though, I've been chirruping and running around the house on my own, Tigger's been joining in a bit but I'm the one who started the fun game and wanted to continue with it.

Tigger likes hiding in the tunnel and keeps making the Tunnel Monster make scary crinkling noises though. I know it's the Tunnel Monster doing it because Tigger doesn't make those noises when she's running around outside of the tunnel monster.

I've really developed a taste for webbox treats now, meowmy's had to put them in the kitchen and shut the kitchen door so I can't get to them - meanie!

I have a new hobby as well now: any post that has a picture of a stinky dog in it I bury under the mat. That's what I think to THAT creature. If I could bury them in the litter tray I would. Stinky dogs.

Meowmy wants to make the washing machine make scary noises again so it's time I found somewhere to hide where the washing machine monster can't get me. Laters, world.

The week's adventures​

November 18, 2018

Hi again world, this week's been fairly quiet but there's been a couple of exciting things happen.

Me and Tigger have been playing chase-me-chase-me and I got over excited and tried to jump from the table across the room, meowmy's not sure where I was aiming for but I ended up crash landing onto one of the chairs and fell off the chair onto the floor. Of course, I was fine but meowmy rushed over thinking I was hurt, I quickly told her I wasn't and told her all about the meanie floor jumping up to get me.

Tigger's shown me what to do with the tunnel monster so I've been playing in there recently and I've decided Tigger's toy mousies are exciting, so I took one hostage under the table and then took it into my bed to finish it off.

I went outside yesterday afternoon and both me and Tigger chased away a strange cat away from OUR territory, next door's cat invites herself into the yard so I had a hiss and a growl at her and chased her away, Tigger helped me chase her under the gate because I didn't quite dare to go up to the gate.

Meowmy cooked me some yummy chicken last night, she gave Tigger some as well but Tigger played football with it all round the floor so I went over there to show her what she's supposed to do with it. You snooze, you lose, Tigger.

Meowmy's just opened the door so I'm going to go see what the new smells are, I'm a bit nervous of them but I've been outside twice now with nothing scary happen. Laters, world.

Wind Monsters and chase-me-chase-me games​

November 21, 2018
Hi again world, Willow here again.

Last night there was a scary Wind Monster outside, I could hear it and was pacing around most of the night trying to find a place where I couldn't hear it out there. Tigger realised I was fretting and got meowmy out of bed really early to comfort me, which I'm grateful for. Meowmy was sat with me for nearly an hour while the wind monster was trying to get into the house. I can still hear it but the noise is less now.

I went outside again today to find out whether the wind monster was out there or whether it had gone away earlier, it was still making a noise but I couldn't see anything scary out there so had a little wander before the wind monster sneaked up on me and pushed my fur up the wrong way, which I found scary so ran back inside to get away from it.

Me and Tigger have had plenty of fun chase-me-chase-me games lately. I have great fun making Tigger's tail puff up in excitement during those games. It's fun.

I've found out where meowmy's hidden the dreamies treats so I keep trying to open the tin to get to the yummy dreamies. Meanie meowmy's fastened the tin up too tight though so the lid won't come off if I knock it onto the floor. Meowmy says I have a lot of smarts (which I already know I'm smart!)

Time I went to find that nice warm spot by the heater before Tigger nicks it. Laters, world.

Outside explores and Bed Mice​

November 24, 2018
Hi again world, Willow here. I've been a very brave girl today. This afternoon I've been outside, not just by the back door but I braved wandering into next door's garden for a little explore. I stood by their shed for a few minutes having a little look around before other neighbours started being noisy and scared me back inside, because I thought the scary Noise Monster was going to chase me (and not in a chase-me-chase-me game kind of way)

Before that, early hours of this morning, Tigger was tucked up in bed under meowmy's duvet with meowmy, Tigger decided to get up to have a stretch and go for a little wander, so I jumped up into bed with meowmy and tucked myself in. At first, meowmy thought I was Tigger (because meowmy can't see without her glasses, nice to know for when it's de-flea time or de-worm time, do you think she'll fall for it if I hide that stinky stuff and put dreamies treats there instead?), but meowmy saw my white patches and realised it was me and not Tigger, she did let me snuggle down under the duvet and rest my head on the pillow a little bit so I could see when Tigger came back for a snuggle)

Meowmy's got out the lovely long toys today as well, they move about quickly and get very exciting and they need hunting. We had a lovely game of pouncies with them, until I grabbed it and took it away into a dark corner to make sure it was "dead" before Tigger could finish it off. It's not fair though, meowmy got two of them out and I couldn't decide which one to go for at first!

Meowmy's had to shut the dreamies tin completely away as well, she went out today, leaving the dreamies treat tin where she normally keeps it and I'd worked out how to get to it and how to get it open so there were yummy dreamies all over the floor. Meanie meowmy rescued loads of them from me though, there was just a few that she missed that me and Tigger ate.

Anyway, time I went to see if I can work out how to get into the dreamies tin's new home, laters world.

Naughty sockies and hide and seek games​

November 30, 2018
Hi again world, I've been having fun this week. Earlier this week, Meowmy found that one of her socks had gone walkies, so she came to find out where it had got to and she saw me hiding with it under the table, telling it off for being a naughty sockie. I'd taken it in my mouth and hid under the table with it and kept staring it into submission and every time I decided naughty sockie was trying to move away from me I'd smack it to tell it that it has to stay there.

We had another naughty cat come into the garden earlier in the week as well, a white male that Tigger loves. He came sneaking up the garden and as soon as I knew he was out there I YOWLED by the back door loudly to tell meowmy "open the door NOW", so she did open it for me, then Tigger ran outside to say hi to her friend but I rushed outside as well, then crouched down low, puffed my tail and the fur along my back up and started creeping towards him to tell him to go away. He saw me coming and fled from the garden and so far he hasn't been back. Meowmy didn't hear me warning him but I quietly warned him that if he EVER comes back into the garden I will eat him in one mouthful.

Me and Tigger have both started playing hide and seek, the place I like hiding is the carrier. Tigger does not know that in there is where I hide, but when I hide in other places, like behind the door, we play patty paws through the gaps, which is another fun game. Meowmy calls that game "tag you're it" but I call it patty paws and run away. Such a fun game.

I am determined that I WILL get into the Christmas present cupboard, because all the Christmas presents are MINE (and Tigger's)

I've been on the windowsill watching the birdies as well. I don't mind the little birdies coming into the garden but the bigger birdies are trespassing, so I tell them to go away sharpish.

It's time I went and tried to raid the Christmas presents again, while meowmy's distracted. Laters, world.

Frosticles Monster is here​

December 10, 2018
Hi world, Christmas is nearly upon us and every morning now there's the Frosticles Monster outside. Meowmy's had the heating on more, because it's cold out there. I've been happy to snuggle up by the heater to keep warm, Tigger (the nutcase!) thinks it's still fine to go outside but I've told her and meowmy I am NOT going out THERE while the Frosticles Monster is out there.

I showed meowmy though, tonight I insisted I was NOT going to finish my dinner unless she mixed in some tasty tuna into my bowl, but there wasn't any in the cupboard so I told meowmy she had to go out hunting in the dark and the cold to get me some. She brought some of the yummy one back, in spring water, because apparently that is better for me than the one in brine and Tigger refuses to eat the one in the slimy oil. All the more for me, I told meowmy.

Tigger was a naughty girl last night though so as a result I had to tell her off. I was snuggled up on meowmy's lap while she was typing boring stuff and playing strange noises (she says it's christmas music but I told her it's a load of noise and she can switch it off, I am trying to sleep!) and Tigger decided to come over and grab at my bottom, trying to play, so I turned round and smacked her one. That taught her not to play Grab Willow's Bottom while I'm trying to snooze! I got my own back later though, Tigger was snuggled up on meowmy's bed and I jumped up to say hello to meowmy in the early hours of the morning and landed on top of Tigger.

Time I went to see if Tigger's left any tuna, speak again soon world.

Christmas Present Mice and new visitors​

December 23, 2018
Hi again world, I had an exciting evening yesterday. I had visitors come to see me and they brought Christmas Present Mice, Meowmy's had to hide them so I don't open them before Tuesday, I don't understand why she won't let me pounce on them to catch that wrapping paper mouse that I know for sure is on there.

Meowmy says Santa Paws will be coming tomorrow night, I'm going to sleep downstairs so I don't miss him coming.

I've been brave again though, I went exploring not just next door's garden but I followed Tigger into another neighbour's garden to see if I could find any of the mousies that Tigger keeps telling me about. Me and Tigger practice hunting them indoors as well, we run around pouncing on anything that so much as pretends to move. It's a fun game so why not?

If I sleep in the carrier tomorrow night (the 24th), do you think Santa Paws will forget I'm there and I can see him without him seeing me?

I better go "make my bed" in the carrier, ready in case he tries to fool me by coming a night early, laters world.

Birdies and other exciting things​

January 07, 2019
Hi again world, just a quick one because there's something outside tonight that I keep trying to talk to through the window. Meowmy thinks it's a bat but I think it's a night time birdie. I came over to tell meowmy to tell you all about the birdie outside.

Tigger's wanting to join in with MY blog but she can start her own, she's just tried joining in with this one.

Meowmy was worried about Tigger over the weekend because Tigger didn't eat much over the weekend. All the more for me. Tigger's appetite's back now though, she was just having an "off-day".

We had a bit of excitement over New Year. Next door's cat seems to think this is her house when it's not it's MINE (and Tigger's), she keeps coming to the door and crying to be let in. I quickly tell her off and chase her away. She's got a home, and it's not here.

I've discovered the exciting game of chase-the-milk-bottle-plastic-top-across-the-floor, I discovered it by accident when meowmy accidentally dropped one while making a cup of tea and it rolled and I chased it and took it hostage.

I got loads of treats and toys for Christmas, Santa Paws was good to me and Tigger/ I was suspicious of the toys at first but once I saw Tigger playing with them I decided to join in.

I'm going to see if my new friend outside is still there, laters world. Going to talk to it through the window again.

Sproutie monsters and sad news​

January 26, 2019
Hi again world, I'm hiding for a couple of reasons this evening. Earlier, Meowmy was making dinner and a sproutie leaf decided to jump off the work surface and landed on top of me. I backed away from it and don't want the sproutie monster to come jump on me again, naughty sproutie monster.

The other reason I'm hiding is meowmy's made noises about finding the claw clippers to clip Tigger's claws. I know what this means - when she finds where I hid the claw clipper monster she'll decide to check my claws!

Meowmy had sad news last night, my cat-run best friend Trevor from the rescue went to the vet for the last time, vet said he was too poorly now to be helped so he's gone to rainbow bridge.

I was a brave girl this afternoon though, I sneaked outside, under the gate and out onto the road. Then I heard someone coming and ran back under the gate and back inside as fast as I could.

Meowmy just asked Tigger if it's time for claw clips, so I'm out of here! Laters, world.

Soggy baths and mat mice​

February 13, 2019
Hi again world, Willow here again.

Tigger's been playing in the bath again, difference was this time she raced me into the bathroom (we were playing chase-me-chase-me) but meowmy had put soggy water in the bath. Recipe for disaster. Tigger leaped into the bath to hide from me, landed straight in the soggy water, panicked and thrashed around to escape from the scary soggy monster before leaping out of the bath and rushing through to the sitting room to get away from the soggies. I got suspicious that it might not be Tigger because she smelled different. Meowmy reassured me that this was Tigger, so once I was completely sure I relaxed again.

Don't tell meowmy this but when the mat mouse gets attacked, it's not always Tigger. Sometimes it's me (Meowmy blames Tigger because Tigger's the one she sees attacking the mat mousie, so far she did accidentally see me doing that though because I got carried away)

Meowmy bought herself a new teddy but I told her teddy is MINE so she's let me have it to snuggle with when I want a snuggle with teddy.

Here's a picture of me having a cuddle with meowmy and new teddy:

Speaking of new teddy, I'm going for another snuggle. Laters, world.

Bed change day and pigeon watching​

March 11, 2019
Hi again world, haven't updated this in a while because me and Tigger have been trying (and failing!) to find a way of catching a pigeon that keeps coming into OUR garden, we've planned all sorts of ways to catch it but it escapes every time. Tigger's tried stalking it from the side, I've tried staring it into submission to scare it off permanently, neither thing has worked. We want rid of that birdie and I want the crows to go away as well. There's a couple that come into the yard and scare me by making a loud CAAW noise.

Meowmy's put a fresh duvet on this weekend and both me and Tigger thought there was a Bed Mousie and kept trying to catch it, which took Meowmy twice as long as normal to get the bed to behave.

Me and Tigger have started snuggling on the bed, Meowmy got a picture but I've told her that she is NOT to upload it.

I've found a lovely warm spot when the sun shines through the glass in the door, I settled there today and Tigger shot over wanting to play and jumped on top of me. We had a fun little game before I told her "I wants to go back into the sunny spot NOW"

Me and Meowmy had a lovely snuggle last night though, meowmy was wearing her lovely snuggly dressing gown so I made myself at home on there, paddling away and sneaky purring.

I'll go see if she's going to get it out again to let me snuggle on it again. Laters, world.

Strange Things​

April 10, 2019
Hi again world, there's been a lot happening lately and I'm not sure I like the smell of it.

Last month, meowmy had to go down to a place called "Yorkshire" (wherever that is) overnight because Bad Things had been happening. One family member, meowmy said, is at Human Rainbow Bridge.

I saw meowmy packing and did not like the smell of it. Tigger became much quieter (she seemed to know something was up) and I was restless and edgy trying to work it all out.

Auntie Carli (meowmy's friend) looked after me and Tigger for that one night and were both happy to see a familiar face instead of a stranger.

Tigger quivers her tail at everyone, but I reserved a sneaky tail quiver from me for when I saw meowmy again.

I've also given her a second tail quiver yesterday when she came home from work, because she likes tail quivers and we had tasty tuna as a treat (I did the tail quiver before meowmy got the tuna out)

We also have a spidey in the house at the moment, meowmy keeps trying to catch it to put it outside but is not a good hunter and I keep running to hide from the scary spidey monster. I Do Not Like Scary Spidey Monsters.

Tigger's just come to tell me spidey monster is on the move again so I'm going to hide from it somewhere. I'll update again when I can. Laters, world.

Monthly updates​

May 06, 2019
Meowmy's had a lot going on lately. Strange smells from this place called "work" keep getting into the house and I'm not sure what the smells mean. At the moment, meowmy smells of me because I'm on her lap making sure she smells of here and not strange things.

There's been boxes coming into the house recently, meowmy's been buying stuff again and the boxes are MINE. I might let Tigger share if she wants to, shame the boxes are too small for either me or Tigger but you think that stops us trying? Meowmy's been buying Car Things. She say the car needs a bath (and of course when she says that, me and Tigger run off because we do not want soggies on us)

Meowmy's got a plan to take me to the vet for routine stuff, catch me if you can when it's that time, meowmy! I am NOT going to cooperate with the VET to get a needle stuck in me! Meowmy has until next month to get me in, that's when I'm due the nasty needle monster to keep me safe from diseases meowmy says.

Tigger's eye's a little bit sore today, I accidentally caught it earlier when we were roughhousing. Meowmy's seen it and she decided it's okay now, she cleaned it and there's been nothing else out of Tigger's eye. Meowmy's just watching us both tonight.

We have that pidgeon back in the garden and a big scary birdie that makes a loud CAAW noise. I am getting very territorial towards them. They can GO AWAY this is MY territory.

I've had a few runs in over this past month with next door's cat. I chased her away up the garden and was going to bite her on the bum but she moved too quick for me to do that to her.

Meowmy's been checking our teeth this afternoon, or trying to. Tigger started crying like the scaries were getting her (to be fair to meowmy, Tigger cries at anything, up to and including crying when I push her out of the way to get her food so she cries then eats out of my dish, she's a wuss). I gave meowmy The Look Of Doom when she tried to look in my mouth and straight away nipped her gently and pushed her hands away with my paws - claws out but did not sink them in. This time. I told meowmy next time I might.

Meowmy is forgiven though, she got the webbox treats out.

Meowmy says can I get up it's MY dinner time (and Tigger's dinner time) so I need to jump down and get fed by meowmy. Maybe handfed some chicken after dinner. Laters, everyone.

Needle Man Trip coming up and a fight with next door's cat​

June 07, 2019

Hi again world, I've had a lot happen this week. I've not been feeling very well so meowmy's taking me to the vet tomorrow. I am determined that I AM NOT going to see the Needle Man. Meowmy can't fool me. The carrier is out all the time, has been from day one, that isn't the clue but meowmy's been getting out my paperwork. THAT is a big clue of what is coming.

I just been upset this afternoon as well because next door's cat keeps coming into MY garden and she just dared to come into MY YARD so I was on meowmy's lap having a comforting cuddle, then I smelled something strange and went to investigate and saw NEXT DOOR'S CAT in MY YARD! I started off hissing and yowling at Tigger (who was with me), then after me and Tigger had had a hiss at each other, tails puffed up, I pinned my ears back and RAN outside and meowmy heard a lot of screeching and yowling and hissing from me and ran to investigate, only to see next door's cat disappearing out of the yard and I chased her (next door's cat) away under the gate and meowmy then opened the gate and that sent her running up the road to get away from me. I stayed in my yard but GLARED at next door's cat the whole time.

How DARE she come into my yard???????????

I do NOT like strange cats in MY yard.

I did sneak outside yesterday to hide and watch the pidgeon and the other birdies. We also have night time birdies around here now, meowmy says they are bats and owls.

I'm going to go see if there's a safe place in the house to hide from the scary Needle Man, laters world.

Complaints about the Vet Monster​

June 08, 2019
Hi everyone, I was at the vet today, meowmy took me in the car and I YELLED and yowled at her for the whole journey because I Do Not Like Scary Journeys, I Told You That In November Meowmy!

I do not like the vet. She looked in my mouth and stuck a thermometer up my behind, so I escaped from her and hid behind the sharps bin. She had to keep following me to get me out and get me back onto the table. She listened to my heart as well and said I have a heart murmur. I told her where she could put the stethoscope monster and the thermometer monster and the needle monster. She stuck me on some scales and said my weight is fine. I wanted her to tell meowmy that I NEED more chicken-nomnom. FINALLY she let me escape back into MY carrier to snuggle MY teddy. She was rude enough to pull teddy out of my carrier with me. I am NOT HAPPY with her. I've forgiven meowmy though, meowmy gave me some tasty tuna when we got back and gave me a lovely game of Kill The Fluffy Toys.

I'm going to go see where the fluffy toys have escaped to and snuggle MY teddy again. Laters, world.

Adventures outside​

June 21, 2019
Hi again world, this afternoon after meowmy got back in from work I had a scary adventure outside. I decided to sneak outside after Tigger. Tigger showed me the secret way to get into one of the neighbours gardens so I went for a little explore round there.

A dog monster down the road then started barking which unsettled me and I panicked a bit. I was running up and down the garden trying to find my way back to the secret place and meowmy was calling for me and was shaking a tasty bag of dreamies to encourage me back home, she managed to put a few dreamies through the fence and I ate the ones she put through because they are nomnoms, even with a dog monster making a noise.

Tigger must have fetched meowmy to help me get back onto the right side of the fence to get home because she would not have got the dreamies for me otherwise.

Tigger realised what the problem was after it started raining and I still wasn't finding the secret way back through the fence, meowmy still does not know where it was, but after it started raining and meowmy went back inside for inspiration on how to help get me back when she could not reach me and I was panicking, while meowmy was indoors Tigger showed me where the secret sneaky place is so I managed to sneak back through into next door's garden then back through the broken fence that meowmy and the neighbour never fix and back into mine and Tigger's house.

I am NOT going back out THERE again this afternoon. It's all soggies now!

I'm going to try and dry myself off after that adventure. Laters, world.