• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

crying out for help depressed

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. You are not ugly. Please try your best to eat at least a little something. Have something you like to make it easier. I have hated life at times too so I know that feeling. It's absolutely not your fault you were raped. Rape is NEVER the victim's fault. Since you were recently raped, if you are in the US and need support or if you are still in danger you can contact RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network). https://www.rainn.org/

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. You are not ugly. Please try your best to eat at least a little something. Have something you like to make it easier. I have hated life at times too so I know that feeling. It's absolutely not your fault you were raped. Rape is NEVER the victim's fault. Since you were recently raped, if you are in the US and need support or if you are still in danger you can contact RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network). https://www.rainn.org/
thank you. i just, can't eat i am too worried ill be fat if i eat i cant :(

From your posts about Teddy, I think that sweet little fella would be as lost without you as you would be without him. Hang in there honey, you are loved and needed.

From your posts about Teddy, I think that sweet little fella would be as lost without you as you would be without him. Hang in there honey, you are loved and needed.
that's super sweet/ he is beside me licking me lmao my hands have dog food taste so hes licking me greedy fuck loll

sggzg3l7t731.jpeg

@Foxy @Butterfly88 @lavalamp @Ozzy47 @PGen98 he's too cute

Teddy's a fuzzy little bundle of love, he's there for you even in your darkest times, Elya. I know all too well there's no "off" switch for depression, but keep in mind it does pass, things do get better, and there are plenty of very good people right here who you can chat with and let it all out. Most of us have been where you are, to one degree or another, so we all understand! You are not alone, and while we are not a replacement for professional help, we can be a shoulder to cry on, or a sympathetic ear to listen :)

Teddy's a fuzzy little bundle of love, he's there for you even in your darkest times, Elya. I know all too well there's no "off" switch for depression, but keep in mind it does pass, things do get better, and there are plenty of very good people right here who you can chat with and let it all out. Most of us have been where you are, to one degree or another, so we all understand! You are not alone, and while we are not a replacement for professional help, we can be a shoulder to cry on, or a sympathetic ear to listen :)
awwww hugs