• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

crying out for help depressed

yes my daughter. she's still in the hospital bed but it's just still upsetting me
That's completley understandable, particularly this time of year. No one wants to see their child suffer, but on the positive side, you did say the doctors said she is getting better. So hopefully that means you will be able to bring her home soon. I'm keeping her in my thoughts and thinking nothing but positivity for you and for her!

That's completley understandable, particularly this time of year. No one wants to see their child suffer, but on the positive side, you did say the doctors said she is getting better. So hopefully that means you will be able to bring her home soon. I'm keeping her in my thoughts and thinking nothing but positivity for you and for her!
yeah she is getting better which makes me happy. just my relationship is really rocky :(

yeah she is getting better which makes me happy. just my relationship is really rocky :(
Focus on the positives and the rest will follow! Your focus is in the right place, your daughter's health, your relationship is going to be ok, and you will have time to focus on that soon enough. It's stressful when any family member is ill, but this your daughter, so you're understandably extra focused on her health and well-being. I'm sure your relationship will be fine once the added stress of your daughter being in the hospital is behind you. Trials and tribulation, as they say.

Focus on the positives and the rest will follow! Your focus is in the right place, your daughter's health, your relationship is going to be ok, and you will have time to focus on that soon enough. It's stressful when any family member is ill, but this your daughter, so you're understandably extra focused on her health and well-being. I'm sure your relationship will be fine once the added stress of your daughter being in the hospital is behind you. Trials and tribulation, as they say.
true hru?