• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Borrowing

I have seen certain people who never buy anything. They will look for a pen while in class, textbook and god knows what else. There was a person who used to beg for a calculator from others when it was a critical piece. In simple words, the person is saying that you give your critical equipment to him and make yourselves worthless during the session.

Why is it so compelling to beg all the time ? Not buy one on their own ?

Perhaps this person was broke and couldn't afford to purchase these things? There are a multitude of reasons people beg for things, it's very hard to say specifically why.

Perhaps this person was broke and couldn't afford to purchase these things? T

Perhaps the richest in the class

Some people are cheap and they fool people in to feeling sorry for them

it is not exactly " begging ". If you refuses, there is a good chance you are a marked man. But I haven't witness any rudeness in public

I call them parasites!

Very true

Now that I see the typo in the title, I am so glad you people didn't make fun of me. So nice of you. How I change the spelling ?

In my experience I've found that most of the time people who want to borrow something are usually lazy because they can't be bothered to source something themselves. However I suppose some don't mind taking things knowing they don't need to take care of it as it's not technically theirs.

That's just a habit. I hand many friends in the past, who used to burrow everything from money to clothes and even books and stationaries. Now, I have stopped befriending people who are always begging

Its very awful to acknowledge that, some people doesn't like to own a particular thing, feel sense of belonging for once. Our life can't depend on another, during my school time I see lots of them who loves borrowing.