Borrowing

Harry

Kind Member
Reaction score
I have seen certain people who never buy anything. They will look for a pen while in class, textbook and god knows what else. There was a person who used to beg for a calculator from others when it was a critical piece. In simple words, the person is saying that you give your critical equipment to him and make yourselves worthless during the session.

Why is it so compelling to beg all the time ? Not buy one on their own ?

PGen98

Giving Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this person was broke and couldn't afford to purchase these things? There are a multitude of reasons people beg for things, it's very hard to say specifically why.

safeinsanity

Giving Member
Reaction score
Just probably free loaders. Some people are cheap and they fool people in to feeling sorry for them so that they can get free stuff. I call them parasites!

Harry

Kind Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this person was broke and couldn't afford to purchase these things? T

Perhaps the richest in the class

Some people are cheap and they fool people in to feeling sorry for them

it is not exactly " begging ". If you refuses, there is a good chance you are a marked man. But I haven't witness any rudeness in public

I call them parasites!

Very true

Now that I see the typo in the title, I am so glad you people didn't make fun of me. So nice of you. How I change the spelling ?

WhippedCream

Kind Member
Reaction score
In my experience I've found that most of the time people who want to borrow something are usually lazy because they can't be bothered to source something themselves. However I suppose some don't mind taking things knowing they don't need to take care of it as it's not technically theirs.

Top Bottom