Amanda

Kind Member
Reaction score
hello I really need some advice I'm a single mum to 3 children, and their dad wont help me so i can work ive found a childminder but he works 3 days a week in school holidays pacific days I used to be self employed cleaning and i made 100 pounds a week before xmas but in the next lockdown i lost customers and one lady expected way too much and took the mick so i left their unsure of how to go about this although im doing gcses at home but they will take a while to complete any advice would really help me bearing in mind childcare would cost me 10 pounds an hour you do get 85 percent paid but you have to come up with the first month upfront in advance

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
Do you have any family members that will mind your kids cheaper? @Kate I know that child care can be very expensive.

Butterfly88

Community Assistant
Reaction score
That sounds really difficult. I'm not sure where you live but I know in certain places and circumstances governments will help with free or subsidized childcare. It's worth looking into.

Amanda

Kind Member
Reaction score
I have found a childminder but he only works Pacific days so I have to work around it some how and find something you have to come up with the first month of payments up front but then they pay 85 percent of it back to you so it's not too bad I'm so bored mow that my kids are getting bigger

Top Bottom