• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

What Did You Last Watch?

Scrubs was what I last decided to watch - it would appear that I've gone a bit bored on my annual leave from work that I've decided to start binge-watching old series that I last watched years ago! Always love watching Scrubs though, never fails to give me a laugh.

Moved onto watching America's Got Talent last night - me and the fiancée love to watch it (it's better than the British version in our eyes). I think tonight it's going to be Hell's Kitchen - can't beat a roasting from Gordon Ramsey.

It is a regional drama. I am sure they stole the concept from a Hollywood movie. But it was fun. The way the hero is portrayed. As if the character is more than human. I felt like laughing at some point. But you know, that is what you get when they try to build stories to boost actors. They are not meant to be classic, but certainly entertaining.

How do you manage to watch horror movies ? I get them enough through bad dreams. But watching them is something I do not like. Only because I do not want to think that. Finding fear in darkness, people, and god knows how many other things that we need to start worreid about once we watch them.

I would prefer to stay with God makes me do everything. And I would love it not to change. :king