• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Its a nice day here now the sun is out.
The handyman is here to move all the rubbish Im going to ask him if he will put me a new fence up behind the carport next.
Slept better lastnight I dont know if its the new tablets or not.

Hi
A sunny beautiful day. Relaxing and posting the board looks nice catsmother. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone. :)

Hello morning all! How’s it going with your day so far? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy. Tonight, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before tucking myself in bed.

Not much going on today the handyman finished the job yesterday so he's been paid.
He's going to put some new fencing up at the back of the carport at a later date.
Not sure if Im going to bingo yet we will see later.

Hi everyone. My index finger on my left hand got slammed in the front door. It got fractured and I had to get stitches and a splint. Yesterday was so crappy. If I had known this would have happened, I wouldn't have gotten out of bed. After I got my wisdom teeth taken out, I healed pretty quickly and the oral surgeon was impressed I healed that fast. So now I pray everyday hoping it will get healed fast because I can barely do things on my own like getting dressed. Interesting how just one finger prevents you from doing daily things. I have to set up an appointment with an orthopedic.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a better day than I did LOL

Yo sup guys! How are you all doing today? This morning, I’ve put on my fall jacket for my usual and most peaceful walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. I’ve put on the heating inside the house too today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before turning myself in tonight.

Its a nice day here with the sun out but its a bit chilly.
Had a nice time meeting up with some old friends at bingo some Ive not seen for a few month's with the Virus.
Not doing anything today just relaxing and my walk round the garden.

Hey sup all! How are you? Today as it’s way too cold and windy to go outside, just staying inside before rocking myself to sleep tonight

@toetapping How do y ou do yoga, my body screams at me and it always makes my back hurt.

I am jacked up on pain pills for my finger so I can't really do much I hope everybody is well

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just making a new style for my own board before lulling myself to sleep.