• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Hello morning all, how are you? This morning, I’ve just gone outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. It‘s and overcast, windy and cold day today, most perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Good afternoon.

Not a lot going on here as usual. :LOL: I'm having a pretty good day so far, though. I hope everyone is having the same. :)

So computer is good up to now the handyman came he will be here Saturday just to tidy up then all is done.
I started with bad backache all across my shoulder blade's and it moved to the top of my arms it sure ache's Ive took some pain killer's but its still there.
I will after phone for some more pain killer's tomorrow because Ive only a few left.
Joanne just rubbed me with Voltarol.
Didn't see any sun today.

Yo guys sup there man! How are you today? This morning, just my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Computer up and running for how long I dont know but it look's large after using the laptop.
A lovely morning here at least we have some sun we didn't get any yesterday.
Just put the washer on to wash our clothes just having a quite day when Ive got the washing out my back isn't very good.

Happy Friday all! Today, because it’s way too cold to go outside, just enjoying my usual TV show inside the house before heading the sack tonight.

Good evening @Catsmother how are you? My dad and I went grocery shopping for my uncle today. Then we came home and I ended up sleeping the rest of the day. Tomorrow my parents and I might go out for a drive. But first I have to find out when my nurse wants to call me. I talk to him every Friday.

Happy weekend all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before dozing off.

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep.