• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

hello and good afternoon catsmother
we are having takeout tonight pizza it's a cooler day today , hope you have a lovely evening :)

Hi everyone. Today is my father in law's birthday and we're having a BBQ. I baked dutch apple pie and am in the process of making him a cake.

Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s cold and pouring cats and dogs outside, just staying at home before heading the sack tonight.

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great or somewhat great weekend. Today was my girlfriend's birthday. So I talked to her a lot on FB Messenger.

Oh, and I am loving this new coffee mocha theme.

Hi everyone. Not a lot going on here. I'm going to try to make wedding invitations today. My fiance goes back to work today so I'll just be doing some cleaning as well. I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Hi sup all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese time-travelling fantasy TV show called “Love better than Immortality” before hitting the pillow tonight.

Good evening @Catsmother and everyone else. I had a sleepy day. Meaning I slept almost all day long. But I’m feeling more awake now and I’m watching Star Trek: DS9 while sipping my pumpkin spice coffee.

Hello morning all! This morning, I’ve just taken my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese TV show called “The King’s Woman” before hitting the bed tonight.

Spent all afternoon on the phone to HP and Virgin trying to get this computer going but still not working.
A guy is coming tomorrow to bring a new Hub and get it going for me.
Nice morning here and its laundry day.

Hello catsmother
it's a chilly day today, we are having chicken with rice tonight and i;m gonna make it . tonight. :) not too much going on just been posting around enjoy your day.

Howdy sup there! Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the sack.