Are You a Hoarder?

Ozzy47

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
I am definitely not I tend to throw everything away, I hate seeing clutter too.

marti

Honest Member
Reaction score
no i am not as with Vision problems i dont want to trip too

Foxy

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
True confession time, unfortunately I have to admit I am a hoarder. I need to part with things I hold onto for sentimental reasons but will never use. I have always had a tendency to clutter which I only recently found out is very common for people who have AD/HD like myself. I have cleared out my clutter a thousand times in my mind, but I'm also a terrible procrastinator (another hallmark of an AD/HD person.) I hate the way my brain is wired, it makes life more difficult than it has to be at times.

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
Foxy post_id=7737 time=1598280159 user_id=73 said:
True confession time, unfortunately I have to admit I am a hoarder. I need to part with things I hold onto for sentimental reasons but will never use. I have always had a tendency to clutter which I only recently found out is very common for people who have AD/HD like myself. I have cleared out my clutter a thousand times in my mind, but I'm also a terrible procrastinator (another hallmark of an AD/HD person.) I hate the way my brain is wired, it makes life more difficult than it has to be at times.

There is no shame on hoarding things [mention]Foxy[/mention]
My Aunt is the same and she even has magazines and newspapers that are years old.

Z

ZandraJoi

I'm not a hoarder either. I have a hard time watching those kinds of shows too.

Top Bottom