• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

What are your favorite video games?

Do you do well on them? Have you won or nearly won anything worth mentioning? Where did you buy them? How much did you pay for them? On what console are they played? Are they PC games?

I prefer games that are meant to be played on phones but I play them through an Android Emulator called BlueStacks. Now I get to play my games on a larger laptop screen and use my mouse instead of playing on my tiny phone.

Some of my favorite games are My Singing Monsters, Zombie Castaway, and Best Fiends. These games help me train my mind and I find my memory improves after playing and that's important as people age.

I play Minecraft on my PC, I play PUBG on my Android phone. I play a lot of games, but I do not spend a lot of time gaming because I am a professional and I need to work and earn a living.

Sonic the Hedgehog is my all time favorite video game franchise. My personal favorite from the series in Sonic 3 and Knuckles on the Sega Genesis (or Mega Drive everywhere else). I'm seeing the second movie this Friday! I also love Mega Man, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, and Spyro. I have many other favorites too, but these are my top favorites.