• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

gMtjxIkEi0hnTV5lPHbgeZ4ZpUZ.jpg

Title: The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

Tagline: Their flesh is his fantasy

Genre: Horror

Director: Tom Six

Cast: Dieter Laser, Ashley C. Williams, Ashlynn Yennie, Akihiro Kitamura, Andreas Leupold, Peter Blankenstein, Rosemary Annabella

Release: 2009-04-26

Runtime: 92

Plot: During a stopover in Germany in the middle of a carefree road trip through Europe, two American girls find themselves alone at night when their car breaks down in the woods. Searching for help at a nearby villa, they are wooed into the clutches of a deranged retired surgeon who explains his mad scientific vision to his captives' utter horror. They are to be the subjects of his sick lifetime fantasy: to be the first to connect people, one to the next, and in doing so bring to life "the human centipede."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Much was made of this movie upon release about its graphic nature etc, but honestly I think it’s the concept that grossed most people out. As a piece of film making, this is actually a solid effort with competent direction, solid acting and good set design. The budget is low and there’s no fancy special effects on show, it’s just and effective creepy thriller.

I've never watched the film. I have seen the trailer and heard multiple things about it but I'd never sit down and watch it though, it's disgusting and not something I'd be happy to see.

This is one heck of a messed up sick movie... probably why I like the movie as I love weird as gross type movies. It's sad they only made three movies but I wonder if they will ever do another one.