• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

PGen98

That's not true, Elya, we do indeed care about you and you are most definitely not useless. It's understandable to feel helpless and alone when we struggle, but always remember that there are people out there who care and who want to see you happy and thriving.
my little girl is suffering I am so useless

I know it feels that way now but it will pass, I felt the same way when my mother passed several years back.
I am sorry, the doctor said she might pass, my boyfriend her dad is rushing down to the hospital as she is so poorly

my little girl is suffering I am so useless
No, you're not useless. It hurts when your child suffers, I know it does, and you'd give anything to swap places, but she's in good hands and she will get better. You're with her as much as possible, you're doing everything a caring mother could possibly do. That's not the act of someone useless!

I am sorry, the doctor said she might pass, my boyfriend her dad is rushing down to the hospital as she is so poorly
I'm sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your daughter. I hope that she will get better!

No, you're not useless. It hurts when your child suffers, I know it does, and you'd give anything to swap places, but she's in good hands and she will get better. You're with her as much as possible, you're doing everything a caring mother could possibly do. That's not the act of someone useless!
i'm 21, I am by her side I leave work to make sure she's okay, I am by her side 24 seven

i'm 21, I am by her side I leave work to make sure she's okay, I am by her side 24 seven
Precisely, you're doing everything you possibly can do to make sure she is ok, that is fantastic, and she is precisely where she needs to be to get the help she needs. They will do all they can for her!

Precisely, you're doing everything you possibly can do to make sure she is ok, that is fantastic, and she is precisely where she needs to be to get the help she needs. They will do all they can for her!
I am happy for the goodness their helping her, she's in a coma but man their helping her I am so pleased

Yes, she definitely can hear you, and it's fantastic that you're there with her, keeping her company during a very scary situation!

I have to run out and look after my mother, but I will be thinking of you and your daughter the whole time, the best possible thoughts for the best possible outcome!