Omicron is like a cold

Lammchen

Motivated Member
Reaction score
For 2 years none of my relatives caught covid...until Christmastime when 3 were tested positive all on the same day and they weren't together. Their symptoms were minor and cold-like. Out of about a thousand Facebook friends, the ones who currently have covid are the vaccinated friends. Are you finding that most of your vacc'd friends are catching it compared to your unvaxx'd ones? I'm fully vaccinated, btw, so I'm not anti-vax.

Since this is variant is mostly like a cold, except for those people who have other health issues, then should the pandemic be lowered to an endemic?

jaminhealth

Motivated Member
Reaction score
My daughter and her adult kids have decided to stay away from vaxxed friends and family for a w hile as the protein spiking is the major issues in many getting sick etc.

None of us will do the unapproved toxins.

Butterfly88

Community Assistant
Reaction score
A family friend of mine had two vaccines and a booster but still ended up in the hospital because she is immunocompromised. My neighbor was also pretty sick with it but he didn't get any of the vaccines. Other people I know who have it and are vaccinated seem to be doing okay.

willowtigger

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
The theory is that people who have had the vaccines, if they get sick it isnt supposed to land them in the hospital.

Pig Hip

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
The theory is that people who have had the vaccines, if they get sick it isnt supposed to land them in the hospital.
It's working out that way here, judging from the daily hospital reports on the local news. It's running about 10 percent vaccinated, 90 percent not, of the COVID patients in our local and area hospitals.

lavalamp

Community Assistant
Reaction score
It's working out that way here, judging from the daily hospital reports on the local news. It's running about 10 percent vaccinated, 90 percent not, of the COVID patients in our local and area hospitals.
Its working out similar where I live, in terms of mostly unvaccinated people ending up in hospital with covid.

Lammchen

Motivated Member
Reaction score

Well, that wasn't the case for 2 of my friends who are fully vaxx'd and are in the hospital.

Right now none of my unvaxx'd friends have the virus, but a ton of my vaxx'd friends have it and most have mild cases but there are also some that have bad cases.

Top Bottom