• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Poll Choose a disease you wouldn't like to contact

Choose and eliminate any of the disease you wouldn't want to suffer from

• Covid 19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HIV/AIDS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hepatitis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diabetes

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I know, their is none that we want to suffer from any time in the future. But due to human nature, diseases are always present, we can't run away from any of them, they're simply inevitable.

But their are some diseases we tend to avoid which are very deadly. And I wouldn't like to suffer from any of them, even the minor illness I don't want. But we can't decide for ourselves, because we didn't create ourselves, I simply came out to find myself prone to illness/disease.

Choose a particular disease in the poll which is the worst you can ever suffer from and eliminate it. For me, I wouldn't like suffer from any kind of diabetic diseases. But if I have two options, I wouldn't want Hepatitis either. HIV/AIDS can be managed including Covid 19.

When I attended a lecture on Grape Seed Extract back in 1995, we were told Grape Seed Ex MAY prevent cancers. So I got on it and it's 26 yrs soon of taking it. I'm good.

My husband had Covid, if I had it, I had zero symptoms. My parents had it as well. It wasn’t that bad.

I’d hate having HIV/AIDS cause I’m horrible at reliably doing anything. So I wouldn’t take my meds like they are supposed to and I’d die from it.

I wouldn't want any disease.

I'm a two time cancer survivor and even though I had to suffer through 3 major surgeries to eradicate it, I still fared better than some people who had to go through chemo and radiation. I don't want any more cancers though.