• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

My perfect Life!

Sunshine after the storm today. I've been doing self-care and have been to Ikea and have bought myself a Summer bed set for 59$CAD before tax! And I'm so happy with it! It's so beautiful and elegant! I'll post pictures after I put it on my bed because it's still too cold and rainy over here in Northern Canada to have Summer stuff around the house. I've bought myself a nice little rocking chair for my backyard to rock myself on too, for 24,99$CAD before tax on sale! I love IKEA man guys! Anyone else has a Ikea near them? I've had Swedish breakfast over at Ikea's cafeteria too, a nice little Swedish coffee and sweet this morning. Yum! So self-care and self-love is in order
as I'm having my period tomorrow morning and cramping a hell lot tonight
!.

Ikea's fantastic for bed sets and cheap furniture. It's not exactly the sturdiest stuff ever made, but it certainly does the job :).

Agreed, self love and self care are very important, at all times.