• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Posting Party How Many Tabs Do You Have Open?

Lots of them. A lot many of them. What happens is that I read them half and have to leave the desk. Then I feel like going back to the page but have other things to do. The only way out at that point is to keep the tabs open for reading at a later point of time.

We all know that moment never comes and the tab stacks keep building.

Wait, let me count ..

1, 2, 3 err seems like there are a few minimised too. Let us settle for 18 👍

Chrome is a bit aggressive on memory. If we open too many tabs, it is going to drain the RAM to around 80-90 %. There is not much choice. Almost every browser is Chromium based.

I opened 12 tabs now. Skipping all other tabs, possibly 4-5 which I won't be ready today. I am feeling tired now. It is hard to focus when we are. I never get bothered by opened tabs. There is always tomorrow ;)

You are in race admin ? Don't beat me, please.

I can't imagine someone beating me in open tabs. It like a kid spreading all his toys and chose 1 or 2. All those tabs are there for my entertainment. I collapse them regularly and then they are lost in time. :D

No, I’m not on a race. I just have a lot of sites I frequent, and many of them I have at least two open for each site, one front end, and one back end. I just did another count and now I’m up to 29 open tabs.