• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Posting Party How Are You Feeling Today?

I had a great great day. It was fantastic. I did nothing special for myself. But for people whom I love and care. It means a lot being useful to others. Especially when you know that they will do it for you as well.

I lost my temper when I was out for purchase. Certain people are very rude. This time it went without much trouble. I do not get into quarrels often. How can we help when someone try to push us aside to get inside.

I am tired now. I can't do anything unless I get a good sleep for at least 30 minutes. My head, eyes, neck are pleading to take some rest.

This is not something new. But I am so immersed in a work that I cannot abandon it now. Hopefully, I can stay strong for another 10 minutes and make sure that everything is in order.

Today's been a very good day. Enjoyed my lie-in which I don't normally get to do on a Monday. Woke up, had a little vibe to some music before deciding to go for a walk/run and meeting up with my partner and her family in the city before heading back for a spot of dinner. A lovely day - great for the headspace!

Very very nice day. I was very tired yesterday. Slept well long enough. I spend extra 30 minutes as half asleep before waking up. It is so wonderful when the climate is nice and you can afford to sleep a bit longer when you wake up first.

Then I had a nice breakfast, my favourite dishes. Nothing extravagant, but simple and tasty.

I had a bad day at work. Someone attacked me for fun. I am sure he is regretting that now. But it ruined my day. I had to keep myself alert to make sure that I do not jump into any traps. That is the worst thing in such a showdown. Some people are alive simply to ruin our peace of mind.

Kind of lonely.
We are always here. Well, you know that better than me. I am the new face there. I find it so comforting. Because people here is so positive as and when possible. Maybe because everyone has something bad in their bad and do not want more of it.

Do you like PC games ? Do not go for any violent or hard one. Try simple games. Helps in my case.

I played my video game for a while tonight
Do you like Angry Birds ? I make it appear on TV. There is a button in it using which we can make it work on TV. It is real fun, but not easy to control. And it is full of laughter and kiddish stuff. Very easy to take our mind off other things.

I used to play a few FB games but stopped it long back.

Do you like Angry Birds ? I make it appear on TV. There is a button in it using which we can make it work on TV. It is real fun, but not easy to control. And it is full of laughter and kiddish stuff. Very easy to take our mind off other things.

I used to play a few FB games but stopped it long back.
No, I just play games on my old PlayStation 2. I'm not a die hard gamer but love GTA San Andreas. Most times I don't even play the missions, just wander around and free style or play the vigilante missions .. lol