• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Posting Party How Are You Feeling Today?

At the moment, very excited. I am like a kid exploring a new house. At the moment, everything is strange to me. But I hope to find people who are nice and simple.

Keeping busy has always been a very good method to be happy.

Honestly at the moment, it's stressful! I'm meant to be getting married in 8 or so weeks but who knows with the UK's COVID restrictions which way we're going to go. On top of that, I'm taking on more responsibility at work - whilst that's a good thing long-term - it's a bit off-putting at the moment as I'm trying to get used to it all. It'll get better though :)

whilst that's a good thing long-term

Very very happy to hear that. Work is the most cunning part for a lot of us. Mainly because modern workspace does not consider employees as humans. Not every company, but some of them treat humans like computers. Even computer have fatigue.

I need to clean a few things. These are normal weekend work. I often postpone it and spend myself listening to music. Music somehow works great for me in relaxing. I do not want to use streaming service because internet quality is not good where I live.

I plan to learn some programming today. But I am not in a good mood to do that. Especially because I am a bit sleepy now. Sleep is not thorough these days. Only because I spend time on PC late. Need some self-discipline.

It is very easy to sleep at 9-10 PM. But that is when TV has all good and interesting programs. Even if I try to skip it, there will be some noise and I get attracted to the TV.

Weekends used to be fun. But no strolling in the evening. I really miss walking through a scenic background lit with golden sunlight and brilliant blue skies and cotton like clouds. Nature is so kind on us sometimes. But people never value it until it is lost.