• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

he won't stop saying the same thing

Who is saying this? I am 100% sure that you are a much liked person here on the forum. And no one will ever dream of taking your girls from you. They are right where they need to be.

So whoever it is that is telling you this is not telling the truth. No one is going to jail

he's my voice in my head (three) he likes saying stuff to scare and upset me, i get him starting up when i'm already anxious which he feeds off of and the more anxious i get the nastier he gets :(

I have this too. When I doubt something or when I am scared my voice has a field day and makes everything way worse for me.
But I like to think of you as a friend. And I promise you no one is going to cause you harm here.

I have known some people who hear voices in their heads and they try to fight with this voice all the time. I cannot imagine how painful this must be. Can't you make peace with this voice? Cannot you tell him to tel you something nice?

I have known some people who hear voices in their heads and they try to fight with this voice all the time. I cannot imagine how painful this must be. Can't you make peace with this voice? Cannot you tell him to tel you something nice?
he likes sabotaging everything, its what he does :(

Sorry the voice is so strong. Can you start to question him and ask him HOW those things can happen when you're anonymous? I doubt that anyone on this forum would want to hurt you and I'm a pacifist and don't want to hurt anyone at all.