Have people gotten rude since COVID-19?

Nilla

Kind Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it is just me but I feel like the general population has become rude since this mess started. I have had several occasions where people treat me like I have the plague. I understand they are being cautious.. but really. That does not mean you have to throw away your manners. I was going into a restroom and there was another woman behind me so I held the door for her. She shoved her way by me and didn't even say thank you or acknowledge I was even there. So I've stopped doing it unless the person is right behind me. However, I am grateful and say thank you when people hold the door for me even if there is a virus going around. Manners are still important.

Also I don't like the fact that the whole world seems to stop if you cough or sneeze in public, despite not being sick/having a mask on and social distancing.

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
I have noticed this too. Costs absolutely nothing to be polite, It is actually a huge pet peeve of mine when people don't have manners.

roseberri

Motivated Member
Reaction score
People have gotten crazy since Covid. i mean why stop caring about others. You're gonna need someone to care about you one day.

diane15

Kind Member
Reaction score
if this isn't a sore subject to me, if they would just follow GUIDELINES we wouldn't be where we are , especially in Florida which is a hotspot, what happened to people caring about one another, there is so much anger out there, people think they are above it when it doesn't matter what age you are. Then when they do get it, they wish they had listened. it is beyond rude now, people are hurting one another
[Talk Mental Health.com] Have people gotten rude since COVID-19?

Top Bottom