• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

The Covid Shots Are Dangerous to People

I have followed Dr. Joe Mercola for many years and trust his work:

STORY AT-A-GLANCE - The video above features Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist, internist and epidemiologist, and editor of two peer-review journals, who has been on the media and medical frontlines fighting for early COVID treatment. McCullough has also been outspoken about the potential dangers of the COVID shots, and the lack of necessity for The COVID Shots Are Killing People Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola  Fact Checked

Those at highest risk of dying from COVID-19 are also at highest risk of dying from the COVID shot. The shots are also causing severe heart damage in younger people whose risk of dying from COVID is inconsequential  While you only get at most six months’ worth of protection from the COVID shot, each injection will cause damage for 15 months as your body continuously produces toxic spike protein

 The spike protein is responsible for COVID-19-related heart and vascular problems, and it has the same effect when produced by your own cells. It causes blood clots, myocarditis and pericarditis, strokes, heart attacks and neurological damage, just to name a few

 The safety signal is very clear, with 19,249 deaths having been reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System as of November 19, 2021. Historically, drugs and vaccines are pulled off the market after about 50 suspected deaths

 Children aged 12 to 17 are five times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID jabinduced myocarditis than they are to be hospitalized for COVID-19 infection

I wish I could remember which vaccine came out once before but when there were under 20 deaths it got pulled because it was too dangerous. Some radio station was talking about it last year when people first started having bad reactions to the covid vaccines.

One thing that is confusing to me is that when a person dies and was tested positive for covid, it was counted as a covid death. Not from covid but with covid. But when a person dies after receiving the vaccine, it's not automatically counted as a vaccine death until they investigated it more. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

I had an allergic reaction to the Moderna vaccine because, unbeknownst to me at the time, I'm allergic to PEG (polyethylene glycol). My reactions to PEG were never life threatening until I received the Moderna vaccine, the reaction was generally something like a rash. Now whenever I have something that has PEG in it, depending on the weight of the PEG, my throat closes up. The FDA says that PEG is perfectly safe.

The long-term consequences of Covid jabs are yet to be studied, we cannot conclude what will these vaccines do because they have been around only for over a year. If we check the data, we will see ver all deaths from Covid have decreased ever since vaccines were introduced.

Covid 19 has a very deadly effect, it has destroyed many lives, I am just lots of words to know when all this sort of challenges which it has posed will go off and humans regain full-time activities offline.

You could be getting jabbed via the PCR swabs...it's so maddening what THEY are doing to us. This from Johns Hopkins
University here in U.S. I've never done swabs or jabs and none of it, glad I'm retired and keep my immune system strong on my protocol.

Journalist John O’Sullivan warned that the massive PCR testing campaign could be a WHO vaccination program in disguise. He was referring to a new technology developed at Johns Hopkins University that developed tiny, star-shaped micro-devices called ‘Theragrippers’ that attach to the intestinal mucosa and can deliver drugs into the body. The devices are made of metal and a thin film that changes shape and are as small as a dust particle. According to Johns Hopkins University, Theragrippers are administered with a cotton swab, similar to PCR tests. In October 2020, a Johns Hopkins University research team published positive results from an animal study confirming that the new technology works flawlessly.