• <t>No</t>

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • <t>Sometimes</t>

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Ozzy47

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
I use Facebook but haven't really bothered with it much lately, It is full of drama and people acting like they live a decent life when I know that they don't.

Kyng

Kind Member
Reaction score
A bit. Either to keep in touch with real-life friends, or when the forums and/or Discord are down :p .

Z

ZandraJoi

I have FB & on a few groups & have contacts but it's very barebones. I too don't care for the drama & it's just more impersonal over forums.

Butterfly88

Community Assistant
Reaction score
Yes. I go on Facebook a couple of times a week to see what my friends and family are up to. When I'm bored sometimes I'll go on Instagram to see what's up but I never post. I use Twitter occasionally.

diane15

Kind Member
Reaction score
I am on Facebook for one real reason bc i do have an art i follow, wreath making and my profile of all the art i do, then i have people i have found that were in Treatment with me, so i read everything going on, most of which is nothing interesting except stuff for school the rest is garbage.

Pinky

Kind Member
Reaction score
Not particularly no. I have FB but only use it for the Messenger for work. I do have Twitter too but it's really not for me.

I prefer forums.

Top Bottom