• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Hello and good morning catsmother
sorry i haven't been around, my laptop just wen't black on me they other day and i had to get it fixed i couldn't tell anyone what was going on because i couldn't . but i;m back now , it's gonna be another hot one today it's pretty cloudy right now , but it's going to be in the 30's plus just done my house work and the dishes. hope you have a lovely day . :)

Im late today the odd job man did a great job doing the garden he's just to come back next Thursday just to finish the paving stones less grass to cut.
After he went we decided to have our dinner.
I will be back tomorrow to finish posting its getting late.

No plans for me today just a walk round the garden and pay the lad that come's and clean's the bin that was emptied yesterday.
Its hot today after a cloudy morning.

Hello and good afternoon catsmother
wen't for our coffee this morning with dad , came home and had lunch and done the dishes. , just posting around this afternoon hope you have a lovely day.

Im going to get the washer going soon and get the bedding done let's hope it stay's fine.
Its dull just now like yesterday morning but it turned out nice.

Hi. Been watching tv and doing laundry. Its been pouring triple down pours the last hour. I guess the Gulf coast is trying to come in. LOL

Hello and good evening catsmother

we had take out tonight for supper, it finally rained only like a min lol. but it did cool down some , hope you are having a lovely evening .