• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Catsmother post_id=1350 time=1597001060 user_id=2 said:
Nilla post_id=1348 time=1597000938 user_id=50 said:
Catsmother post_id=1345 time=1597000792 user_id=2 said:
Not too hot. I don't mind it warm though.

Is it warm all year round then? here we never really have a month of hot weather and if we did everyone complains :lol

Usually, yes. It only really gets cold in October. But the weather is very temperamental in the winter. It can be freezing one day and then the temp can shoot up to 50 degrees. :P

Had a rest day yesterday off the computer I was going to go out with Karen bit I couldn't be bothered.

Lovely morning here again.

Hello and good morning catsmother
it's another hot one here today not doing too much today just gonna be posting around enjoy your day . :)

Hello and good afternoon catsmother

it's a cloudy day here today hope it rains we sure do need it . just had some hot dogs for lunch , done the dishes, it's just me and my dad here for a week my sister is gone away with her friend so i will be doing everything all the cooking and the dishes , i don't mind , hope you have a lovely day .:)

That is expensive [mention]pat[/mention] for a lock but I know that Locksmith are expensive but at least you will feel safe now.
You will probably find the key when you least expect it.

lisa post_id=2073 time=1597168934 user_id=67 said:
Hello and good afternoon catsmother

it's a cloudy day here today hope it rains we sure do need it . just had some hot dogs for lunch , done the dishes, it's just me and my dad here for a week my sister is gone away with her friend so i will be doing everything all the cooking and the dishes , i don't mind , hope you have a lovely day .:)

You sound like a very caring daughter [mention]lisa[/mention]

It has started to thunder here and did so during the night too, I thought it might have cleared the air but it was hotter today.

We had rain in the night and it feel's nice and fresh this morning but now the sun is coming out.