• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Hello everyone sup? How are you doing so far with your day? Today, because it’s an overcast, awfully cold, wet and gloomy day outside, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube before hitting the bed tonight.

Just started to rain so another awful day.
I had a awful day yesterday with the IBS Im a bit better but Im not right my stomach feel's raw.
Today Im just going to relax.

Yo sup guys! How are you? This morning, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash and have trimmed my nails. The afternoon, still enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube because I haven’t finished it yesterday afternoon yet before hitting the sack tonight.

Hi all sup! How are ye al doing today? Today, as it’s a dark, cd, gloomy and wet day outside, feeling like 12C, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 2” before heading to bed tonight.

I just need shut of this nervous stomach Im taking Amitriptyline at night but the doctor said they could take a week or two to show any sign's of feeling better Ive to take them for 4 weeks.
No plans today for me.

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, since it’s yet another awfully wet, dark, cold, windy, wet and gloomy day outside, feeling like 8C, just enjoying “Star Wars 4, A new Hope” on Apple TV before heading the sack tonight.

Yo sup all there man! How are you today? Today, since there’s frost on the ground this morning outside and feeling like -2C, just enjoying the movie : “Star Wars 5, The Empire strikes back” before heading to sleep tonight.