• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Poll Are You an Early Bird Or an Night Owl?

Early Bird Or Night Owl?

• Early Bird

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Can Be Both

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I decided to vote as a both because 1am that's normal bedtime, when I'm busy, focus on something and releasing its 4am I stay awake until evening or...

I've always been a night owl. When I worked, it was 2nd shift. I tried getting up earlier but it's not my body & I accepted it. Who cares if others didn't lol

Life swings me between both. Depending on my projects, real-life and regular work I have to force myself to adjust every 3 months or so. I am used to it now. I can sleep any time and wake up whenever I want. That is how I have trained myself. It is not a good thing and I need to normalise my sleep cycle.

I get that too. I got used to go for jogging every day. So if I stay late, that is going to affect me. And I feel sleepy at work. I am something like we see in the movie divergent. Almost everything works for me. I can live with almost every kind of habits, only until I get irritated by the side effects.