Poll Are You an Early Bird Or an Night Owl?

Early Bird Or Night Owl?

• Early Bird

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Can Be Both

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Ozzy47

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
I am definitely a night owl, I never go to bed before 1AM

Sir Michael

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I decided to vote as a both because 1am that's normal bedtime, when I'm busy, focus on something and releasing its 4am I stay awake until evening or...

Pinky

Kind Member
Reaction score
I'm an early bird. Up at 3 am for some of my shifts. If not work then I'm always up around 6 am.

ZandraJoi

Kind Member
Reaction score
I've always been a night owl. When I worked, it was 2nd shift. I tried getting up earlier but it's not my body & I accepted it. Who cares if others didn't lol

Harry

Kind Member
Reaction score
Life swings me between both. Depending on my projects, real-life and regular work I have to force myself to adjust every 3 months or so. I am used to it now. I can sleep any time and wake up whenever I want. That is how I have trained myself. It is not a good thing and I need to normalise my sleep cycle.

Martee

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I’m both, late to bed and early to rise
Well this one hits me just right haha - exactly what I do. Generally it's bed at around 1-2am and up for work at 7am. Not sure how I'm surviving on about five hours sleep but it works just fine for me!

Harry

Kind Member
Reaction score
I get that too. I got used to go for jogging every day. So if I stay late, that is going to affect me. And I feel sleepy at work. I am something like we see in the movie divergent. Almost everything works for me. I can live with almost every kind of habits, only until I get irritated by the side effects.

Top Bottom