• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Wanted to ask for reference for elsewhere

i was trying to find out in the hopes of being able to get noticed and chose on another forum i go to

cause after my experiences, i think the only way i can learn to trust staffs of forums is to get noticed and chose by them without me asking if i can become one

i not thinking get chose straight away, cause i dont want to get asked just cause staffs of a forum feel like they have to, or feel sorry for me, or whatever

but if i try hard on a panic forum i go to (which has good admins, they have only ever been fair when dealing with us members there, my lack of trust is the problem over there considering what the suicide prevention staffs said, thats why my ability to trust staffs is this bad)

all i can do is try get noticed for something good and hope i one day get chose there and allowed to help them and see what its like from mod point of view

cause at the moment i'm stuck at the point of "suicide prevention forum staffs said years ago that you made another member there die by being offline and they will punish at the drop of a hat so staffs of forums cannot be trusted" thing

idk if i making sense

i was trying to find out in the hopes of being able to get noticed and chose on another forum i go to

cause after my experiences, i think the only way i can learn to trust staffs of forums is to get noticed and chose by them without me asking if i can become one

i not thinking get chose straight away, cause i dont want to get asked just cause staffs of a forum feel like they have to, or feel sorry for me, or whatever

but if i try hard on a panic forum i go to (which has good admins, they have only ever been fair when dealing with us members there, my lack of trust is the problem over there considering what the suicide prevention staffs said, thats why my ability to trust staffs is this bad)

all i can do is try get noticed for something good and hope i one day get chose there and allowed to help them and see what its like from mod point of view

cause at the moment i'm stuck at the point of "suicide prevention forum staffs said years ago that you made another member there die by being offline and they will punish at the drop of a hat so staffs of forums cannot be trusted" thing

idk if i making sense
I know some forums look for different things before asking a member.

You are making sense. And I think that the forum where they said a member died because you were offline had no right to say that at all!
i remember something that member told me one of them said to her

i'll hide it if i can

one of them, she told me, said to her she deserved to be raped