• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

The Compliment Yourself Thread

02F71C82-A757-4270-A340-79F5F8C79DC9.png

Hey TMH family. Please take a moment to make at least one compliment about yourself, maybe each and every day.

I hope that everyone realizes that you have qualities worth complimenting. You can post more than one compliment if you wish to do do. I hope this helps boost everyone's self esteem. Everyone in our family has something good they can say about themselves.

My compliment to myself is that I am nurturing and caring.

Ok your turn.

View attachment 1812

Hey TMH family. Please take a moment to make at least one compliment about yourself, maybe each and every day.

I hope that everyone realizes that you have qualities worth complimenting. You can post more than one compliment if you wish to do do. I hope this helps boost everyone's self esteem. Everyone in our family has something good they can say about themselves.

My compliment to myself is that I am nurturing and caring.

Ok your turn.
im ugly

I'm good at organizing...I even dream I'm organizing things. LOL No, seriously, it's true. I find comfort when things are in order so to relax myself, my brain does that even when I dream.

This is an excellent idea. Did you guys know that it's a scientifically proven fact if you compliment yourself while looking in a mirror you build better self-esteem and confidence? If you didn't know this, start your day off by complimenting yourself in the mirror each morning when you wake up, you may not notice a chance after the first time but if you make it a habit, you will notice a major change in your mood.

Complement to me: You are such an intelligent and beautiful person.

Their is nothing much to compliment myself about, I am grateful to be healthy, that's a compliment for my grand creator and not for me.