• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Secret codes

Do I do secret codes without knowing it?

Is it a secret code to use my pets names to mean my girlies? instead of using my girlies names to be secret codes for people?

Do you mean suspended? wouldn't suspend anyone for doing that.
i mean would it be like "we think willowtigger is using her cat's names as a secret code for anything we asked her not to talk about" and i then get into a troubles based on a suspicion without even being asked if the suspicion was right or wrong?

For example, if i got asked to not make any comments about a staffs here and the staffs username began with the same letter as either Tigger or Willow's names (for example) and some of the staffs decided that Willow or Tigger was a secret code for the staffs who had the username beginning with the same letter (like either a W or a T beginning letter) idk if this makes sense

i mean would it be like "we think willowtigger is using her cat's names as a secret code for anything we asked her not to talk about" and i then get into a troubles based on a suspicion without even being asked if the suspicion was right or wrong?

For example, if i got asked to not make any comments about a staffs here and the staffs username began with the same letter as either Tigger or Willow's names (for example) and some of the staffs decided that Willow or Tigger was a secret code for the staffs who had the username beginning with the same letter (like either a W or a T beginning letter) idk if this makes sense
@willowtigger you wouldn't get into trouble for that, I know that you have had bad things happen to you on other forums but I am not like those admins, It would have to be something serious for me to ban you or anyone.

i dont like getting accused of doing secret codes when i did not do that which is what i am sure they on another forum will accuse me of if i go back there, which is what another member there wants me to do (go back) :(