• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Room at the inn?

Im steve im a trucker and spend most nights in motel rooms. Looking for friendly chat. Found this site googling up my issues which are many and it looked good. I hope i find some friends here. Holla at your boy

Thank you all and I drop the term HEAD because yes thats what its called in the navy where I worked sonar in submarine service
Roger that. Scary stuff to me, sealed in basically a tin can going deep under water.

Hi, I'm new here. I'll be spending at least 2 weeks in a hotel with my daughter and granddaughter this month. We are having our old single wide manufactured home moved out and bringing in a brand new double wide. Have any tips for spending time in a hotel?

The time i spend is just one or maybe two nights at a time and its just me nobody else. For me its all about relaxing unwinding and resting and getting ready to go back out on the road. Its about quiet

The time i spend is just one or maybe two nights at a time and its just me nobody else. For me its all about relaxing unwinding and resting and getting ready to go back out on the road. Its about quiet
My granddaughter and I both need it quiet too. That's what I'm hoping for. My son-in-law was a trucker too, he slept in his cab a lot of the time.

I wind up in the cab quite a bit too but I have a nice sleeper and a fridge and an air fryer, microwave, 5g tv and web. It's not a problem.

I wind up in the cab quite a bit too but I have a nice sleeper and a fridge and an air fryer, microwave, 5g tv and web. It's not a problem.
Do you have family off the road? My son-in-law would get home every other weekend and spend some time with his daughters. Then he got a job driving a front loader but he moved an hour away so we had to meet in the middle for pick up and drop off.