• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

I am new here but not new to Alternative/Holistic Healing

I am so much to offer as I've been studying Alt Healing for over 30 yrs and I'm 83 and in good health. I learned some info from an Integrative MD about 20 yrs ago and have been supplementing with this "hormone" since my early 60's. Life Extension is a front runner with this support. I absolutely believe it's been a huge factor in my long life and healthy life and am so thankful I met this MD. The first thing he did was do blood work on my DHEA levels and I was low...

There are MANY benefits to this wonderful support that so many are not aware of and their allopathic doctors don't offer this information.

Please read thoroughly. A friend who is now 94 and I've known her for maybe 14 yrs has been taking it since I told her about it and she is so much stronger overall, in spite of arthritic issues and glaucoma.

Last edited:
Welcome here! You're my type of person lol I'm into holistic health as well. Never took classes so not certified however I have spent over 2 decades in research. I see Naturopaths. Regular doctors only get paid for us to STAY sick & they are a last resort. They don't cure but rather 'treat' dis ease in the body & mind.

Welcome here! You're my type of person lol I'm into holistic health as well. Never took classes so not certified however I have spent over 2 decades in research. I see Naturopaths. Regular doctors only get paid for us to STAY sick & they are a last resort. They don't cure but rather 'treat' dis ease in the body & mind.

A person after my own heart, I started doing my work in the 1980's...and I'm 83 and in very good health.

What I take to keep my Immune System tip top and strong.

Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, Quercetin (now and then) and Grape Seed Extract (taking it 26 yrs)

No colds, no flu, no vaccines.