• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Posting Party How Many People Have You Talked To Today? #2

25. I had to help a few people with some documents regarding the local administration. I was not comfortable dealing with a lot of people. Mainly because of what is around now. But I couldn't say no because those people really needed help.

Today I slept a lot and woke up a bit too late. I started with the tabs I left open last night. There was only 4 of them. This is very rare. I removed the tabs which were open for too long and I never checked.

Within one hour, I got busy with new tabs. Now I have around 16 of them open.

Went for some purchase. The shop was crowded. But since we know the person who runs the shop very well, it was not a burden. Otherwise, it is hard to keep ourselves waiting in a crowd in the morning. Especially when days like these are not welcoming for being in a crowd.

I have been in front of the PC now for around 4 hours. I haven't met a soul so far unless I count the attractive people here. I need to get downstairs and get myself a cup of tea. I am not good at making tea, so I have tea bags in stock. It is a bit costly so I save them for moments when I feel lazy.

We have some regular visitors. A cat, a couple of birds and some squirrels. They are very interesting to watch. So those are my visitors for today. Guests from nature. But I believe they think of us the same. They call the tree home, that's all.