• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Posting Party How Did You Sleep #2

I do deprive myself sleep at nights due to some demanding tasks. I use my day time to sleep in order to recover from the stress of forfeiting good night sleep.

I do deprive myself sleep at nights due to some demanding tasks. I use my day time to sleep in order to recover from the stress of forfeiting good night sleep.
I've never been a particularly good sleeper. Occasionally I have nights where I don't sleep at all or only get a few hours and I have to try to function the next day, which isn't easy.

I think the worst thing is at this point I'm just used to it and I know I can function for a day or two on no or little sleep.

I've never been a particularly good sleeper. Occasionally I have nights where I don't sleep at all or only get a few hours and I have to try to function the next day, which isn't easy.

I think the worst thing is at this point I'm just used to it and I know I can function for a day or two on no or little sleep.
That's it. It's simply used to you man. It is like that for me too. I am used to being awake at nights. Because, everywhere seems cool during that hour, I use the morning time to have a better sleeping time, lol.

I didnt sleep well at all last night........ Got to bed at almost 5 but was up around 9 or 10......

Alot of Anxiety and worrying I guess.... I mi$$ my friends terribly..........

My mom isnt doing well :(

I slept okay last night. I feel like I'm rather sleep-deprived from the past couple of days. I was up until nearly 6 AM Friday night and was woke up around 11 AM on Saturday morning. Then I was up until nearly 2 AM last night and woke up this morning around 9 AM this morning. I will definitely need to get some more sleep tonight before I head back to work tomorrow.