Do you play any instruments?

iamSharon

Motivated Member
Reaction score
Some day I would love to learn how to play the saxophone, piano, and violin. I currently know how to play a little of clarinet and guitar. I also like to sing.

Do you like to play any instruments? Are there any that you wish to learn how to play?

Lammchen

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I play the flute and tin whistle (also called the penny whistle). I need to practice again because it's been a while since I played but I always love to play Christmas songs!

ZandraJoi

Kind Member
Reaction score
I learned the flute when I was 10 & 11. Played in our school band. Though I wasn’t that good at it. I was “okay” but I found out I didn’t have a knack for music, just like art. I can however appreciate people learning an instrument. It takes dedication & a commitment.

Foxy

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
Guitar but I haven't played in years, all my calluses are gone.

Pig Hip

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
I play drums and any and all percussion instruments you have. Timpani, Glockenspiel, congas, timbales, bongos. On and on. If it gets hit, I have mastered it.

Shole

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I wish, I never learned playing one and now I am just too tiered and overflown with work and hobbies that I can't find time to do it.

willowtigger

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
i cant play instruments

the most i ever managed was "hot cross buns" on the recorder

Jasony

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I play drums the most. My other instruments are guitar, keyboard, piano, and bass guitar. I'm also trying to learn the banjo but haven't never actually touched one. I'm just memorizing chords. I was sort of O.K. at the violin but have forgotten it.

Top Bottom