• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Yo sup there man guys! How are you today? Today, just been catching up sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Howdy sup there all, man! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just been outside for a most refreshing and cool walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow tonight.

Hello and good afternoon catsmother

I had to go and get my haircut this morning came home had lunch just done the dishes it's been a rainy day off and on hope you have a lovely day . :)

My all in one computer crashed on me yesterday they are taking it back on Monday.
Thank goodness Ive got this laptop.

Good Morning everyone :)

It is very chilly here today and I think Autumn has come early.
I have started to make a theme so should be ready soon (fingers crossed)

Hey sup guys! Today, as it’s way too cold to go outside, just relaxing inside before hitting the sack tonight.

Good Friday and weekend to everyone. Posting some, and have laundry to finish. Just enjoying the beautiful sunny day.

Hello and good afternoon catsmother

it's a nice day today, just posting around dad just got home and had to make him some lunch , i will be working on my latch hook rug this afternoon for awhile hope you have a lovely day . :)

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.

Hi everyone. It's really hot and humid today. I went out shopping with my fiance for new work shoes for him. Also got a new book. Now I'm having dinner- mushroom pizza. I had to get light cheese cause I'm lactose intolerant and can't eat any dairy without a supplement. :( Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi everyone. It's really hot and humid today. I went out shopping with my fiance for new work shoes for him. Also got a new book. Now I'm having dinner- mushroom pizza. I had to get light cheese cause I'm lactose intolerant and can't eat any dairy without a supplement. :( Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!
Your pizza sounds good @Nilla YUM!!! :p

Hello morning all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before tucking myself in bed.