• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Which music streaming app is your favorite?

There are so many music streaming applications that have thousands of songs and Playlist that's always updated once there's a new song released. Spotify, Audio mack, and Boom player are the commonly used ones here.

I have used Amazon Music, YouTube Music, and also Spotify with their premium service and I have to say that Spotify with their premium service is my favorite. I love how with Spotify if I have listened to a playlist that has finished, they will play similar songs based on the playlist. I have found so many songs I forgot about using Spotify with that feature.

I have Amazon Music as part of my prime membership, but I find Spotify a better choice. I don't subscribe, I just have a free account, but it's good enough for what I want. I also have an extensive library of music on my computer - just over 1,300 songs.

I've been using YouTube Music almost exclusively for a while now. I prefer Spotify, but those adverts...ugh.

I have Amazon Music as part of my prime membership, but I find Spotify a better choice. I don't subscribe, I just have a free account, but it's good enough for what I want. I also have an extensive library of music on my computer - just over 1,300 songs.
I have the paid Amazon Music it's $9.99 a month and has the same songs as Spotify.

I agree I like a lot of the Spotify playlists but those advertisements are like every 3 to 5 songs and I'm not about to pay for two music apps.
Totally agreed, it's ludicrous how obstructive the ads are, and paying for the premium service isn't an option for me.

I have AdGuard on my router, so AdGuard takes care of a lot them, but nowhere near all of them.
Try Adblock Plus - I use it on Chrome, and it's very effective, especially on YouTube. However, it's a bit like Virus protection, a game of two halves where each attempt to outdo the other and stay ahead of the game.

Try Adblock Plus - I use it on Chrome, and it's very effective, especially on YouTube. However, it's a bit like Virus protection, a game of two halves where each attempt to outdo the other and stay ahead of the game.
I run uBlock Origin on browsers, which is mostly effective, still some issues

That is what I used and I opted out of all ads and now I have zero ads if there are any ads that it doesn't block I can still block them by clicking block this ad.