• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

What style furniture?

Do you have a specific style of furniture you prefer for your home/apartment?

I like Traditional pieces and prefer colors that are classic. Our current sofa was purchased in the 90s and it had a floral print which was typical of that era. It has some staining from the red pillows my daughter bought us so I bought a soft velvety cover for the sofa and it's a nice grey color. It looks so good in my family room!

I do not like heavy furniture, in fact, I do not have a lot of furniture. I have a bed, a tea table, and wardrobe in the bedroom, a working desk and a chair in my office, a sofa and a tea table in the drawing-room, and a dining table and cupboards in the kitchen.