• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Tim Horton's, anyone a Fan?

Well. lately I've been ordering take-out from Tim Horton's a lot, their BLTs, breakfast sandwiches and potatoes, coffees, teas and donuts, especially the Tim Bit's. Are there any elsewhere in the world or are they just in Canada?

Hasn't made it to the Llano Estacado yet. Will watch for it though.

angry fox GIF by Family Guy

No Tim Horton's in this part of the U.S. I've been so curious to try their Poutine. But KFC (kentucky fried chicken) added new fried potatoes and of course they already had brown gravy, so I ordered some of each one day. No sprinkle of cheese curds, but it was still very tasty.

I heard some years back that Tim Hortons, KFC and Burger King and several others are all owned by some conglomerate. Pretty sure BK bought Hortons before the conglomerate existed however.

They opened one here in Birmingham but I never got chance to venture in before lockdown came , so not had chance to try